ONLINE BOOKING

Select a Hotel
Check-In  
 
Number of Nights  
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

HomeThe Golden Chariot - Luxury TrainTariff

 

Pride of the South

Foreign Nationals   |   Indian Nationals
Applicable for Indian National Clients Only

October 2017 to March 2018(For Indian only)

Occupancy Type (Per person per night)
(INR)
Total tour cost
(per person)
(INR)
Single occupancy 26000/- 182000/-
Double occupancy 22000/- 154000/-
Triple occupancy 16000/- 112000/-

(The Tariffs are applicable, as per the rate on the date of booking and not on the date of travel. Any such claims for refund for reduced rates or payment of more amount, on increase of rates, shall not be enter tained.)

  • The above Tariff is subject to change without notice.
  • Half Fare Children between 5 And 12 Years
  • Service tax @9% shall be levied on the prevalent tariff of The Golden Chariot as per Govt. of India norms
  • Service tax may be change as per Government Order and it would be changed based on the tariff on the date of booking
  • Reservation & Cancellation Policy Advance 20% of ticket value at the time of confirmation of the booking .Remaining 80% of ticked value 30 days prior to departure.
  • 10% Surcharge shall be levied on departure during Christmas /New year
  • The Tariff includes accommodation on board The Golden Chariot Luxury Train, land travel by air-conditioned coaches, all meals, Conducted Sight-seeing Tours, Entrance fees at Monuments / Parks / Palaces and Cultural Programs.
  • The Tariff does not include Drinks, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, SPA Car/ Business Car Facilities and liquor and other items of personal nature. All charges incurred on board the train to be settled with the Train Manager/Cashier in cash or credit card. We accept all Master and Visa cards.
  • No Show – In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
  • En route termination of tour – In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
  • Amendment – One free reschedule subject availability with condition no further reschedule or cancellation.
  • In case of less than 10passengers/guest, confirmed for any trip the train schedule shall be cancelled.
  • If the cancellation is done by KSTDC full refund shall be allowed.
  • The baggage size should be preferably small in size as the cabins are small.
Cancellation
  • 5% of the ticket v5% of the ticket value shall be deducted if cancellation is made 60 days prior to departure.
  • 20% of the ticket value shall be deducted if cancellation is made between 59-30 days prior to departure.
  • 50% of the ticket value shall be deducted if cancellation is made between 29-15 days prior to departure.
  • 100% of the ticket value shall be deducted if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to departure.
  • Service tax levied will not be refunded in all the cases.

   
   
Experience Mapple
 

Locations:    Bangalore    ▪     Bhimtal    ▪    Jodhpur    ▪    New Delhi    ▪    Pune    ▪    The Golden Chariot-Luxury Train